Saturday, January 15, 2005

Another New Camera


Well, I did it.

I bought the second cheapest camera I could find which still cost about $50. It's a vivitar 3345 and not everything will work on it. The SDcard for one thing. Sometimes it will recognize it and other times it won't. Never has it allowed me to download pictures from the card, just from the internal memory. I guess that's no big deal since I only want to use this camera to start my ebay stuff. Once I start selling stuff, a decent camera will be one of the things I will want to buy with my profits.

In the mean time, I took the above photo of me and messed with the settings a little to make it the way it appears. I liked it enough to change my main photo to this one.



Mel Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home