Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A New Year, 2008

2 January 2008

It is Wednesday, the second day of January 2008, and I'm sitting in my office. It's a sunny morning but the outdoor temperature is only 13 degrees at 11:00 A.M.

I'm been off work since November but I should be starting back soon, Friday I hope. It's not that I'm tired of not having to go to work, I just don't feel comfortable, fearing I'll get in trouble I suppose. I should be working.

This journal is about my walk with God, and my application of His word. I expect to be joined by my niece. I've sent her my testimony with some of the background of how I became involved in following Christ. I've recomended she begin reading the gospel of John and told her about the basics of bible study. I've prayed for God's help... Now I'm waiting to hear back from her.

My walk with God is my life. It is what I do to make a living and what I do with my free time. It's stopping to pray for my children, family, and friends and saying "no" to evil, even when no one is watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home